Need to deliver exceptional punch with precision? The SGM i-6 is the right choice for you. This narrow-beam wash can deliver a remarkable amount of light and powerful colors exactly where needed, reaching the furthest parts of your installation. With its cutting-edge optical design, the i-6 establishes a new benchmark in architectural lighting, going beyond the performance of a typical washlight, and complementing any lighting package.
- 6,300 lux at 15 m / 49.2 ft distance
- 2,268 lux at 25 m / 82 ft distance
- 1,575 lux at 30 m / 98.5 ft distance
- 2.3º and 3.2º x 3.4º options
- 1.9º difference between beam and field angle
- No light spill
- 9 single-color white LEDs
- 6 color mixing modes, 13 dimming curves
- Incorporated TruColor™ and VersaPath™ technologies
- IP66-rated, IP67 sealed base
- Incorporated DryTech™ and ThermalDrive™ technologies
- 5-year warranty, CX marine corrosion protection, RDM sensor monitoring
Meet the iPQ system – a lighting package for flexible design. With the added narrow-beam precision of the i-6, the iPQ system is now the most efficient premium solution in outdoor architectural lighting.
The luminaires from the i, P and Q series are powerful tools to support your lighting design on every level. With this combination of narrow-medium-wide-angle LED engines, you achieve the best possible output, efficiency and consistency at almost any distance.