RCF S.p.A., a leading international company in the production and marketing of professional audio systems, and Midland, a historic radio transceiver earphone systems company from Reggio Emilia, have perfected their partnership for a new intercom called BT Rush, bringing an unprecedented sensory experience inside the helmet.
Two entities of excellence from the same region sharing a common DNA that has seen them engaged in continuous research and development of innovative products since the 1950s. RCF, leader in multiple markets related to sound, from Hi-Fi to Public Address to large audio systems for concerts and MIDLAND, number one in radio transceivers for vehicles. The experience of both brands allowed the top of the range BT RUSH to be a superior quality product that will delight the expectations of any biker or scooter rider who uses an intercom.
RCF has brought its know-how inside the motorcycle helmet. A custom, carefully designed and technically sophisticated project, which the user can appreciate through parameters that are easy to spot.
- Better defined bass, thanks to a new custom speaker, driven by power and processing.
- Greater speech intelligibility, improved by 50% in noisy conditions.
- Professional sound, achieved through a DSP (Digital Sound Processor).
- Finely tuned for both perfect low frequency extension and overall linearity of the audio signal.
- 40mm round speakers with PEEK diaphragm, designed to support maximum sound clarity and definition.
- Ear cushions able to improve sound performance and low frequency feeling, thanks to a Memory Foam heart and Protein Leather lining.
RCF can boast long experience in Professional Audio and Digital Signal Processing.
“The excellent work carried out together with the Midland team resulted in a precise fine-tuning of the professional DSP engine of the BT RUSH, recreating a quality sound worthy of a concert, with optimal bass extension and great linearity”, comments the technical manager Manini.