NRG30, a company that has been dealing with publishing for over 15 years, with 12 web sites and a network of 6 languages managed by professionals around the world and with a long history but still great margins for development, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
The announcement is aimed at both genders and without major age limits.
The potential candidate must have:
- Leadership attitude, project development, independence and organizational skills, problem solving.
- Strong result orientation, definition of objectives and actions to be implemented to achieve them, ability to analyze information in depth and aptitude to search for new and effective solutions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Italian, another language is welcome.
- Proven work experience gained in a similar position in the audio, video or lighting sector or in the electrical or electronic material distribution sector.
The Marketing Manager will take on the following responsibilities:
- Manage, analyze CRM and databases in general, with the goal of researching new markets and new customers, especially internationally.
- Collaborate and interact with the company’s CEO and marketing colleagues from other portals.
- Structuring the commercial performance monitoring processes and implementing them.
- Manage sales and after-sales activities with customers, as well as monitoring payments together with the administrative department.
- Make yourself available for business trips and international travel in order to participate in sector events and fairs.
The offer includes an employment contract and a salary level commensurate with the candidate’s experience on a commission basis, with important percentages in the first brackets and in the acquisition of new customers, so as to provide a solid economic base right away.
Type of work and classification:
- Professionals with VAT number will be preferred
- Flexible work without the obligation of office hours, but a prompt and vigilant responsiveness to communication and email management is required
- Preparation and habit of travel (ability to juggle airports, fairs, meetings).
To send applications or for further information, please write to [email protected]