The Prolight + Sound Guangzhou (PLSG) Annual Training Course will take place from 19 – 21 February 2020. Local and overseas experts will share their expertise and experiences with industry players, in response to current industry trends and developments.
The PLSG Annual Training Course will feature seven hot industry topics. Choose the trainings that suit you best!
- Intensive Course for Audio Professionals – Live Sound Reinforcement, System Design & Optimisation.
- Overview of AoIP Networking Technologies – Plan IP Address in Large AoIP Network System, Understand the Differences between Networks for Audio and IT
- Dante Certification Training and System Application – Dante Certification Level 1 – 3, Training on Dante enabled Products, Dante Ecosystem Demo Zone.
- Light Beyond Lighting – Next Generation of Lighting Design and Technologies at Live Events, EU Ecodesign Regulation 2021 – Impact on Lighting Manufacturers, Development of Fixture use in Theme Parks.
- Event Safety Workshop: Design and Planning – Explore the safety considerations in event design and planning from the perspective of electric control systems, stage machinery, construction, lifting systems, loading, risk assessment of venue, etc.
- Next Level for Prolight + Sound: Media Systems and Solutions: Audiovisual Networking Solutions, System Integration, Meeting Room Design and Installation.
- Next Level for Prolight + Sound: Real Time Communication – Videoconferencing, Screen Sharing Apps, Intercommunication.