Part of the GreenLine Series from Spotlight,The CycloramaLED 300 RGBW stands out for its particular optical system designed to provide uniform illumination over a 7m by 6m area, from a distance of only 1.5 meters. The ability to adjust the colour temperature from 3000 to 6500k is coupled with the ability to control both the unit by DMX / RDM or in master / slave mode.
With the extremely wide horizontal beam and the possibility to generate with LEDs an almost infinite range of colours, this provides a significant saving both in the number of luminaires needed and in the power used. Thanks to the great extension in height of the light beam and the use of the fixture from below and from above, you can easily illuminate the highest backdrops, for example as in large opera houses.
The possibility of connecting multiple pieces together as master and slave gives ease to the DMX set up of cyclorama.No more dark filter fading during the shows, because the colours are generated directly by the light source. Internal memory is provided for playback of automatic soft sequences and chasers.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
• Power: 300W at 100-240V
• DMX control with RDM function
• 8 or 16 bit control of RGBW for extra soft dimming and colour mixing
• Selection up to 16 millions of colour
• Selectable “CCT White control” from 3000 to 6500 K
• “Cyan, Magenta, Yellow” possible set up , compatible with subtractive colour systems.
• “Hue and saturation” possible set up for direct control of the most sophisticated “nouances”
• “Slave and master” possible set up for quick control of large intallations
• Powercon® connectors in and out for faster installation