DiGiGrid IOS features eight mic/line inputs with broadcast/studio-quality preamps, eight line outputs, two headphone outputs, and MIDI, S/PDIF and AES ins and outs.
DiGiGrid IOS is the most comprehensive all-in-one solution for native DAW users (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.), and is ideal for both professional and personal production studios. It brings more power to users’ plugins and provides advanced networking, faster workflow and award-winning DiGiCo preamps.
DiGiGrid IOS comes with the complete SoundGrid Studio System software (the SoundGrid Studio Application, StudioRack, and the eMotion ST mixer). Used in combination with this software, DiGiGrid IOS lets users mix and monitor in real time using hundreds of their favorite SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, with super-low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
Need more I/Os? A single Cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable is all you need to connect additional SoundGrid components to your network via the built-in network switch.
DiGiGrid IOS features:
– 8 mic/line inputs, 8 line outputs, 2 headphone outputs
– Built-in SoundGrid DSP server
– ASIO/Core Audio-compliant audio interface
– Software-controlled award-winning preamps
– MIDI, S/PDIF, and AES/EBU inputs and outputs
– Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
– Quick-view front panel metering and status indicators
– High-definition ADC/DAC conversion
To learn more, please visit www.waves.com/hardware/digigrid-ios#introducing-digigrid-ios-iox-ioc