Designed to give great energy with high-definition at on-stage positions with little space around (platforms, back positions of instrumentalists and singers …), the new LAN WLP2 stage monitor follows the pleasant profile of the previous WLP1 with a width reduced to almost a half, and hides a brand new “heart”.
High-quality sound, high power and great feedback rejection are the main qualities of the Novara-(Italy) based company’s new entry.
Main technical features
- Frequency Response (± 3dB): 59Hz-18kHz
- Axial Sensitivity (1W/1m, SPL): 96.5 dB
- Standard AES Power handling: 570W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Coverage angle: 90 ° x 60 °
- Drivers: HF 1 x 1 “- LF 2x 6”
- Crossover frequency: 2.64 kHz
- Angle: 30 °
- Net weight: 15Kg
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 29 x 39.5 x 47 cm
- Finish: black primer and technical protective gel / custom