Dream Solutions is pleased to announce the latest release of its popular LFRemote for iOS devices. Following the successful launch of the ultimate lighting remote for iPad the company has followed up with a new version supporting both iPhone and iPod touch devices. The new remote app is not just a screen replication of LightFactory but a purpose built control surface. It goes beyond being a rigger’s remote or a cue playback device – this app also allows the user to be a second real time programmer.
LFRemote takes command line programming to a new level with dynamic selection options in context of what you are doing.
- Zero configuration iOS app
- Access all command line functions of LightFactory.
- Automatic lookup of groups, palettes, cue lists and macros when entering commands.
- Colour picker and Pan/Tilt control
- Dedicated shortcut page
- Dedicated multi-touch submaster page
- Dedicated cue playback page
- Automatically discovers your LightFactory system
This free app is available now from the AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lfremote/id663242230