At Hall 9.0 Stand B99 Spotlight will be exhibiting the whole range of new LED products, along with the most significative items of their wide traditional production.
The Green Line is one of the most complete LED range for professional use in theatre, tv studios and architectural installations today available on the market. Now this range, including PC, Fresnel, Profile, FollowSpot and Beam Light, is enriched with several new products, that we will present in preview at Spotlight’s booth:
– PC LED 200W, with light performances higher than a 1000W halogen lamp fixture and powerful zoom from 8° to 75°
– FresneLED 250 RGBW, with 16 millions of colours, adjustable CCT white range and light performances higher than a 1000W halogen lamp fixture. This Fresnel is available both in traditional version and in motorized ARC version with PAN, TILT and Focus control via DMX
– FresneLED 250 Tunable White, from 3000 to 6500K, high CRI (>92) and zoom 12°-54°
– FresneLED 600W, the most powerful Fresnel with LED technology now available on the market, with light performances higher than a 2500W halogen lamp fixture
– VedetteLED 250 RGBW, the first high intensity LED followspot with local and DMX control for colours’ selection
– ProfiLED 150 RGBW, 150W RGBW LED profile zoom extremely compact and competitive
– ProfiLED 250 RGBW, extra high light intensity, 16 millions of colours, adjustable white colour temperature through DMX and RDM and zoom lenses
Specifically designed for the architectural market, at Prolight+Sound 2013 Spotlight will present also the new Beam LED, a linear module of 50W and 100W, 2 or 4 LEDs in three different high intensity colour temperatures, with symmetric interchangeable optics, different beam spread and control via DMX.