L-Acoustics LA Network Manager as well as LA4 and LA8 firmware have been updated. The Full release pack (25th March 2013) with updated documentation is now available from L-Acoustics Download Center.
This is a major release that includes:
- Audio available within 9 seconds after power is turned on
- Output delay extended to 680 ms per channel
- LA8 comes with both LA8 and LA4 presets onboard
- The routing (input selection) for the output channels can be set from the preset parameters menu
LA NETWORK MANAGER 18.104.22.168
- Compatibility with Windows 8
- New L-COM network engine with fast detection of units and improved protocol of data transfer
- Enhanced contour EQ: zoom factor with wide range and fine steps, 8 IIR filters with Q factor up to 40
- Universal firmware package included, auto-detection of unit type for facilitated firmware update process
- Various bug fixes and improvements
PRESET LIBRARY 3.0
- Simplified preset structure
- Integration of LA4 presets [5XT], [KILO], [KIVA_SB15], [SB15_100] and [SB15_100_ C]
Please take the time to read the ‘read me release pack’ before starting the update process.