Alpha Wash Easy 1200 is a very bright and simple 1200W washlight with the quality typical of the Alpha line. It is an excellent product for applications that need a strong contribution of light but, at the same time, that require costs to be contained.
Alpha Wash Easy 1200 offers CMY Color Mixing, Linear CTO, Ovalizer, Dimmer, Stop/Strobe, 2 Frost filters and an optional Diffusion filter, with max. aperture of 70°, to be inserted inside the projector.
Simple yet packed with features, Alpha Wash Easy 1200 is the most competitive product in its market category.
* Optical unit with optimal luminous efficiency.
* 3- step beam angle (11°; 20°; 30°).
* Fresnel Lens: Ø 200 mm, focal length 250 mm.
Colors and Effects
* CMY Color Mixing
* Linear CTO.
* 2 frost filters (20° and 30°).
* Optional Ø 200 mm Diffusion Filter, with max aperture 70°, to be inserted inside the fixture. (cod. 080382/001)
* Indexable Ovalizer.
* Dimmer 0-100 % on a dedicated channel.
* Stop / strobe effect.
Electronics and other features
* Long life self-charging buffer battery.
* Pre-set macros.
* “ENERGY SAVING” function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
* ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
* Function reset from the lighting desk.
* “HELP” function in the menu.
* “MEMO” function.
* “AUTOTEST” function.
* Possibility to upgrade the software through the DMX 512 input.
* ETHERNET connection.
* Electronic control on each parameter.
* DMX level monitoring on each channel.
* Feedback information for each sensor and encoder.
* Electronic repositioning of the effects.
220 – 240V 50Hz
200 – 220V 60Hz
1,550 VA at 230 V 50 Hz (with PFC).
HTI 1200 W/ D7/ 75 Osram lamp:
– Cap: SFc 10 – 4.
– Color temperature: 7,500 K
– Luminous flux: 110,000 lm
– Average life: 750 h
– Hot Restrike.
Code L10083 MSR 1200W/ SA DE GOLD (6.000 K) Philips lamp
Code L10055 HTI 1200 W/ D7/ 60 (6.000 K) Osram lamp
Code L10082 HTI 1200 W/ D7/75 (7.500 K) Osram lamp
* Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
* Two side handles for transportation.
– PAN = 450°
– TILT = 252°
* Maximum speeds:
– PAN = 4.0 sec. (360°)
– TILT = 3.2 sec. (252°)
– PAN = 1.76°
– PAN FINE = 0.007°
– TILT = 0.98°
– TILT FINE = 0.004°
* Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
* PAN and TILT lock on 4 and 5 positions respectively.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
* Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
* Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating.
Recommended working position
Functions in any position.
In conformity with the European Union Low Voltage Directive 73/23 and Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 89/336.