Clay Paky is present at PLASA 2005 (Stand H70) with the following new products:
ALPHA SPOT HPE 1200
Alpha Spot HPE 1200 is the highlight of the Alpha range. Its extraordinary luminosity is guaranteed by the combination of a top performance optical unit and a 1200 W discharge lamp.
Featuring a large, newly designed Effects Section, Color Mixing CMY and Linear Zoom 10°- 40°, Alpha Spot HPE 1200 is the most silent of the range and a great choice for all Lighting Designers who want maximum results in professional lighting.
Metal iodide 1200 W lamp. • Type: HTI 1200W/ D7/ 60 Osram. • Cap: SFc 10- 4. • Color Temperature: 6,000 K. • Luminous flux: 110,000 lm. • Average Life: 750h. • Hot Restrike.
• Optical unit with optimal luminous efficiency. • 10°- 40° Electronic Linear Zoom (10.4°- 38.2°). • Electronic focusing.
• CMY Color Mixing. • Linear CTO. • 7-Color wheel with pure and selected colors.
• Graphic system (20 gobos + 1 Animation disc):
-2 rotating gobo wheels, each one with 6 bi-directional, indexable and easily interchangeable decorative glass and dichroic gobos. Selectable “Gobo shake” function. “Morphing” effect.
-1 wheel with 8 fixed and easily interchangeable gobos, variable rotation and selectable “gobo shake” function.
– Ø 120 mm Animation Disc that may be used alone or in combination with gobos, equipped with “fast clamping” system to quickly switch with other animation discs.
• 2 bi-directional rotating prisms (2 – facet and 9- facet prism).
• 3 frost filters. • Stop / strobe effect. • High speed mechanical Iris. • A state- of – the- art 0 -100% dimmer on a dedicated channel.
ALPHA SPOT 700
Alpha Spot 700 is a 700 W effects projector with the following highlights: Linear Zoom 15° – 40°, Color Mixing CMY, Graphic System with 14 gobo + Animation disc, linear CTO.
Alpha Spot 700 also offers some original features: a wheel with 7 colors that can be easily replaced with the same number of gobos, fixed Gobo Wheel with interchangeable gobos, a new “dynamic” Animation Disc interchangeable with other Animation or Graphic Discs.
Extraordinary in combining versatility with quality, with special attention to containing costs, Alpha Spot 700 is highly suitable for tours, live environments and for every sector of professional and architectural lighting.
Metal iodide 700 W lamp. • Type: HTI 700W/ D4/ …. (2 options depending from the Color Temperature) • Cap: SFc 10- 4. • Color Temperature: 6,000 K or 7,500 K • Luminous flux: 59,000 lm. • Average Life: 750 h. • Hot Restrike.
• Optical unit with optimal luminous efficiency. • 15°- 40° Electronic Linear Zoom. • Electronic focusing.
• CMY Color Mixing. • 7-Color Wheel, easily replaceable with as many gobos. • Linear CTO.
• Graphic system (14 gobos + 1 Animation disc):
-1 Rotating Gobo wheel with 6 bidirectional, indexable and easily interchangeable gobos. Selectable “Gobo shake” function. “Morphing” effect.
-1 wheel with 8 Fixed and easily interchangeable Gobos, variable rotation and selectable “Gobo shake” function.
– Ø 120 mm Animation Disc that may be used alone or in combination with gobos, equipped with “fast clamping” system to quickly switch with other animation discs, or with Graphic Discs. The Animation Disc can be directed both vertically and horizontally: this allows the effect and its movement to be reproduced in any projection position.
• 9 -faced prism + 2 frost filters. • High speed mechanical Iris. • A state- of- the- art 0 -100% Dimmer. • Stop / strobe effect.
ALPHA WASH TH
The Alpha Wash TH is a washlight resulting from the experience of the Alpha Wash 575W, compared to which it offers two extra valuable features: the “Top Hat” for perfect control of the light beam and an indexable ovalizer.
It will be easy to play with color using this washlight, also thanks to the Color Mixing CMY, color wheel, linear CTO, linear frost, dimmer and stop/strobe effect.
Very bright, with a zoom of 4° – 50°, lightweight, silent and practical, Alpha Wash TH is suitable for all professional and entertainment environments.
575W metal iodide lamp. • Cap: G22. • Color temperature: 6,000 K. • Luminous flux: 49,000 lm. • Average life: 1,000 h. • Hot lamp restrike.
• Exceptionally reliable 575 W discharge lamp. • New optical unit with optimal luminous efficiency. • 4° – 50° electronic linear zoom. • Fresnel Lens: diameter 200 mm, focal length 140 mm. • Top Hat for a perfect control beam.
Colors and Effects
• CMY color mixing. • Wheel fitted out for 4 colors, 2 of which (Congo Blue and Saturated Red) are supplied. • Linear CTO. • Linear Frost. • Indexable Ovalizer with max aperture > 80°. • A state – of – the – art 0 -100 % dimmer. • Stop / strobe effect.
CP COLOR SH
CP Color 400 SH (Separate Head) is the new high quality, reliable and silent 400 Watt CMY color changer, with the power supply unit removed from the lighting body. The lighting body can be placed up to a distance of 300 metres (984 feet) from the power supply unit since connected with a single power cable. This system allows to optimize the available space by hiding the power supply box inside false ceilings, or “behind the scenes” in theatres.
Also, you can surmount and clamp the lighting body to its own power supply in a “compact configuration” using an optional fast clamping kit! The projector’s new electronics, with its handy external menu that is simple and intuitive to use, is located near the lighting body.
400W metal iodide lamp. • Type MSR 400W • Cap: GX 9.5. • Color temperature: 5,600 K. • Luminous flux: 32,000 lm. • Average life: 650 h. • Hot lamp restrike.
• Elliptic reflector with optimal luminous efficiency. • CMY color mixing. • 0-100% Dimmer • Optional Diffusion filter Ø 205 mm for a beam angle of up to 80° • Optional adjustable Ovalising filter Ø 205 mm • Three optional Frost filters, that can be used in combination or together with the Diffusion filter • Optional plate for quick attachment • Optional Balancing Plate • Optional Rotating Fixing Plate • Optional Mounting plates adaptor.
For further information: www.claypaky.it